1. Could you explain the web user licences for AVRWebpublisher relating to various AVR v4.0 Edition

Discussion in 'WebPublisher' started by Baracskai Attila, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Baracskai Attila

Baracskai Attila Administrator

If for example I look at AVReporter v4.0 WEBPublisher for Lite Edition (see table below) I see that this includes 4 web user licences

upload_2016-9-26_11-24-4.png

Attached Files:

2. Baracskai Attila

Do the web licences relate to how many separate browsers sessions can access AVReporter v4.0?
    In other words does this mean that 4 PC browsers using single session can access the AVReporter v4.0 Lite Edition concurrently?
    And does this also correlate to a single PC browser using 4 sessions concurrently (4 x Browser tabs open)?

Answer: The number of web user licences relate to the number of accounts can be registered in the WebPublisher. However there is no numeric limitation on how many users can use one given account.

upload_2016-9-26_11-42-32.png
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  3. Baracskai Attila

upload_2016-9-26_11-53-45.png

Are the web user licences listed in the table above the same as web user licences for WEBPublisher shown in question 1 above for the various Editions.

If YES does this mean I can add extra Web Users to any of AVReporter v4.0 editions excluding the Lite edition?

Example is:

WEBPublisher for Lite Edition has 4 web user licences.
    If I by purchase Web User Licence (4 pieces) in the table above I now have 8 Web User Licence or the Lite Edition.

Answer: If You buy more WEB User Licences, It is possible to extend number of licences.

Example:

AVReporter v4.0 Lite Edition (included 4 web user licences) + Web Users Licence (4 pieces)

Total number of web user licences = 4 + 4 = 8

The number of web user licences relate to the number of accounts can be registered in the WebPublisher. However there is no numeric limitation on how many users can use one given account.

upload_2016-9-26_12-5-16.png

Attached Files:

4. Baracskai Attila

It is possible to extend Web User Licences number of AVR v4.0 Entrance Edition ?

No, Entrance Edition is not supported, but AVR v4.0 Lite, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Edition is support these feature.